Friday, April 11, 2008







I love spring! A few days ago Trisha had her first experience playing in the grass on a sunny day, and she loved it. Although there was a few grass stains from trying to run to fast. We had to chase her when she went toward grandpa and grandma's little fish pond, because I'm sure if we let her she would climb right in with the fish (gross!). Anyway, I don't know about you but the sunshine makes me a different person, I have a ton more energy and I have a joy in my heart that only comes on a sunny day. Isn't God wonderful to create something so amazing and inspiring. I know that sounds funny but it does inspire me, maybe we should move to a little more south!! I don't think family would apreciate that to much, but they would be able to have a good vacation in the winter! Maybe a little later in life, you never know where God leads you!

No comments: